Up and coming artist Kari Faux is a 21 young chick from Little Rock,Arkansas.She goes by Kari Faux because she feels that people are always parading around about how “real” they are when we all do things that would put us in the fake category by calling herself   fake, she has already beat everybody to the punch. She draws her inspiration from her emotions weather her emotions are happy or sad, she enjoys writing it down and making it a song. She really reminds me of how I see myself because her ultimate goal is to inspire people to stay true to theirself, be the role model she never had, and she wants to be bigger than Kanye. From interviewing her I can tell she is a positive person and will go very far. Sometimes you have to believe in yourself more than anybody else can understand because once you get it in the mind that you can do and become anything you want your actions will follow whatever your mind believes and she clearly believes in herself.I believe in her also.I listened to her music and after the listening to a snippet I was downloading everything on my phone.I just love her I am such a fan. It was such a pleasure interviewing her and I hope everybody checks her out.
Youtube:Kari Faux
Twitter:Kari Faux
Instagram:xuafirak